Kailash Manasarovar by Helicopter - (FLY IN / FLY OUT)
- ITINERARY DETAILS
DAY 01: Welcome arrival in Tribhuwan Int'l airport Kathmandu & transfer to your hotel. Over night at Kathmandu.
DAY 02: A.M Half-day city tour of Pashupatinath temple. P. M.: Briefing about the Kailash Manasarovar tour. Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 03: Transfer to airport for your flight to Nepalgunj. On arrival transfer to hotel and rest.
DAY 04: Early morning transfer to airport for chartered helicopter or flight to simkot for immigration formalities & Proceed to Hilsa by chartered helicopter flight. After arrival at Hilsa, we set out for Sera, a short hike of approximately 1-km to the Tibetan border where our land cruisers will be waiting. After brief introductions with our Tibetan guide, we will drive for Taklakot [known to Chinese as Purang] and on arrival transfer to guesthouse and rest.
DAY 05: Full day free to acclimatize and relax at Taklakot.
DAY 06: Drive from Taklakot to Manasarovar [120 km – 3 Hrs].
DAY 07: During morning hour take holy bath or just relax at the edge of holy Manasarovar Lake. After breakfast, drive for Manasarovar Parikrama via Chuigumpa & hot spring. Arrive darchen and overnight at camp or guesthouse.
DAY 08: Drive to Tarboche [Astapath] 8kms & perform puja at Astapath before starting Parikrama. Start Kailash Parikrama, trek to Dira Puk [10 Kms 4-5 Hrs.]. Overnight at camp.
DAY 09: Continue Parikrama over Dromala pass to Zuthul Puk [22 kms 7-8 Hrs.]. Overnight at camp.
DAY 10: End Parikrama near Darchen [14 kms 3-4 hrs]. Drive to Taklakot. Overnight at guesthouse or camp.
DAY 11: Early morning drive to Sera via Khojarnath Temple [an ancient Temple of Lord Ram, Laxman and Sita]. From Sherpa, we walk back to the Hilsa helipad to wait for our flight back to Simkot. After immigration, proceed for Nepalgunj by chartered helicopter or aircraft [fixed wing]. Arrive Nepalgunj & further proceed to Kathmandu by flight [fixed wing]. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- COST INCLUDES
- 3 Nights accommodation at 3 or 4 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all meals [vegetarian].
- 1 night accommodation at hotel in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all meals [vegetarian].
- 7 night's accommodation in Tibet using guesthouses / camping [as per itinerary].
- Tibet visa authority, monument entrance fee & permit fee.
- Yaks and yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama for luggage.
- Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Kathmandu airfares includes insurance and airport taxes.
- Airport transfers.
- Tibet using Toyota Land cruisers or bus as applicable.
- Services of our trekking equipment and Sherpa staff.
- All trekking & camping equipment includes Gamow Bags, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders.